The special March 2020 edition of AFMA Matrix was specifically published for the 2020 AFMA Forum. This issue contains articles and content that reflect the AFMA Forum programme. Readers can look forward to articles on subjects that will be presented at this prestigious event as well as the latest industry news and research in the field of animal nutrition and feed manufacturing.
Look forward to articles on:
- High output grazing system for dairy farms
- Impact of the digital revolution
- Superpower of healthy gut microbiota
- Science behind peptidoglycans
- Changing face of the consumer
- Beef of the future – antibiotics and global warming
- Pelleting success is conditional
- Immunomodulation in poultry and swine production
- Changing from metabolisable protein to amino acids
- Yeast as a direct-fed microbial for neonatal calves
- Chromium for ruminants
- Effect of heat stress on animals
Click here to download a PDF version of AFMA Matrix.