As always, the January 2021 edition of AFMA Matrix features articles covering a wide range of scientific, industry specific topics, including a case study on the JSE Agricultural Futures Contracts with a zero location differential zone, fibre for animal performance, protein digestive dynamics in broiler chickens, as well as the 2020 AFMA Intervarsity Writer’s Cup winners.
Look forward to articles on:
- Trends in the 2020 silage competition.
- Silage fermentation and the use of inoculants.
- Impact of mycotoxins on broiler performance.
- Longer feeders lead to better plumage.
- Using yeast derivatives to support aquaculture production.
- Bis-chelated trace minerals and swine production.
Click here to download a PDF version of AFMA Matrix. The magazine can now also be downloaded as an interactive flipbook at digimags.agriorbit.com.
Find previous editions below: