The July edition of AFMA Matrix contains articles on subjects ranging from an industry-related COVID-19 contingency plan that can be implemented in the workplace, feed safety and World Food Safety Day, to the latest news and updates pertaining to the animal nutrition and feed manufacturing industry.
Look forward to articles on:
- Guidelines for drafting a COVID-19 contingency plan.
- Tips for supporting ruminant feed safety.
- Measuring and managing mycotoxins.
- The immunological impact of reduced protein diets in broilers.
- The importance of butyric acid supplementation for broiler production.
- Effect of tea polyphenols on egg production and quality.
- The role of the rumen microbiome in increasing animal efficiency.
- Feedback on the AFMA Forum 2020.
- And much more!
Click here to download a PDF version of AFMA Matrix. The magazine can now also be downloaded as an interactive flipbook at digimags.agriorbit.com.