The October 2019 edition of AFMA Matrix is generally known as the Symposium Edition, as this issue contains articles and content that reflect the AFMA Symposium Programme, which takes place in October each year. Readers can look forward to articles on subjects that will be presented at this prestigious event as well as the latest industry news and research in the field of animal nutrition and feed manufacturing.
Look forward to articles on:
- US-China trade war’s impact on soya imports.
- Animal and pet nutrition ingredients market.
- Variations in the nutritional value of silage.
- Encapsulation technology solutions.
- Review of mycotoxin detoxification strategies.
- Mitigating the risk of mycotoxins.
- Mycotoxins in the poultry industry.
- Mycotoxin remediation technologies.
- Acid-binding capacity of feed and feed ingredients.
- Reducing problems in transition cows.
- Production of healthy slaughter pigs.
Click here to download a PDF version of AFMA Matrix.