The Animal Feed Manufacturers Association (AFMA) announced the directors elected as AFMA board members at its 74th AGM. New members on the board are Dieter Fleischman and Heiko Köster. Returning directors include Anina Hunter, Sharlene Moodley, Michael Schmitz and Thinus van Lill.
De Wet and Van Lill were re-elected respectively as chairperson and vice-chairperson of the board of directors.
The AFMA board members are as follows:
- Wouter de Wet, RCL Foods.
- Thinus van Lill, Quantum Foods.
- Anina Hunter, RCL Foods.
- Francois van de Vyver, Voermol.
- Dieter Fleischmann, AFGRI Animal Feeds.
- Johan du Plessis, Quantum Foods.
- Heiko Köster, Barnlab.
- Neil Dominy, Astral Operations.
- Paul Saunders, Sovereign Foods.
- Sharlene Moodley, De Heus.
- Michael Schmitz, Meadow Feeds.
- De Wet Boshoff, AFMA executive director.
The chairman’s report for 2020/21 can be accessed here. – Press release, AFMA