The Animal Feed Manufacturers’ Association (AFMA) announced the directors elected to the AFMA board at the virtual 73rd annual general meeting (AGM) on 4 September 2020.
New members of the board are Francois van de Vyver, Franscois Crots, Johan du Plessis, Neil Dominy and Paul Saunders. Returning directors include Wouter de Wet, Mbusi Dlamini, Sharlene Moodley and Anina Hunter. Directors serving another year are Thinus van Lill and Michael Schmitz.
Wouter de Wet and Thinus van Lill were respectively re-elected as chairperson and vice-chairperson of the board. Chairperson Wouter de Wet thanked members who voted in the election as well as all the candidates for becoming involved in the organisation on behalf of the industry.
The board members are:
- Wouter de Wet, Country Bird Holdings.
- Thinus van Lill, Quantum Foods.
- Anina Hunter, AFGRI Animal Feeds.
- Francois van de Vyver, Nutri Feeds.
- Franscois Crots, AFGRI Animal Feeds.
- Johan du Plessis, Quantum Foods.
- Mbusi Dlamini, RCL Foods.
- Neil Dominy, Astral Operations.
- Paul Saunders, Sovereign Foods.
- Sharlene Moodley, De Heus.
- Michael Schmitz, Meadow Feeds.
- De Wet Boshoff, AFMA executive director.
The AFMA Chairman’s Report 2019/20 was also recently released and can be viewed by clicking here. – Press release, AFMA