A complete step by step silage guide, from crops and preparation, through harvesting time and preservation, to feed-out of silage.
Hone your skills when it comes to the do’s and dont’s, methods, equipment, key parameters etc. that apply to silage-making.
This course covers all you need to know as a farmer, silage production manager or even if you are producing silage for the first time.
Farmers, farm managers and farm personnel of all proficiency levels are welcome.
NO feed companies, technical advisors, nutritionists or specialist role-players in the silage industry will be allowed. This course is aimed at upskilling the farmer and his staff.
Course costs subsidised by Hurwitz Farming.
- Course time: 3 hours
- Contributing sponsor: Hurwitz Farming
- Cost: R1 750 pp
- Discount for group bookings of five or more at R1 500 pp.
- Refreshments supplied.
- All course material will be available afterwards.
- Strictly pre-paid by EFT or upon arrival (during registration) in cash.
- No payment, no attendance.
- Invoices and receipts will be issued.
Deadline for registration and payment
5 September 2019.
To book: Richardt Venter at email@example.com or call him on 083 590 3014.
Terms and conditions
- Agsci Unlimited retains the right to amend course content or cancel the course, should the need arise.
- Upon cancellation by the organiser, all paid registrations will be fully refunded.
- No refunds will be given for no-shows.
- Course content is the property of the organiser and may not be replicated or distributed by any means, without the written consent of the organiser, Agsci Unlimited.
- The use of the facilities during the course is subject to the rules and regulations applicable to the Afridome and ALFA 2019.