Dié Rooi Ras (The Red Breed)
Plaas Media is proud to announce its latest project, Dié Rooi Ras (The Red Breed), a magazine published on behalf of Bonsmara SA. This magazine will replace the society’s annual journal and will be published twice this year. Dié Rooi Ras will be distributed through insertion in Veeplaas, and Stockfarm, and will also be distributed separately to members. A proud product of Bonsmara SA.
Lees Dié Rooi Ras in Maart
Read The Red Breed in March
It is once again time for another edition of Bonsmara: The Red Breed, which is published every year in March and August. The March edition is launched shortly prior to Bonsmara SA’s annual The Red Breed Event and is packed with important information for commercial and stud breeders. The magazine has become an established title in the agricultural industry and among livestock producers who with to farm with or trade with Bonsmara cattle.
Look forward to reading about:
- Die Bonsmara as ‘n voerkraalkalf.
- Bonsmara and long-term sustainability.
- The red meat industry in 2019.
- Uitdagings vir Suid-Afrika se eie Texas.
- Pregnancy diagnosis in the dry season.
- Rooivleisproduksie en voedselsekerheid.
- How herd health affects the bottom line.
- Creating value for consumer markets.
- Identifikasie van poena-status.
- The economic value of embryo flushing.
- And much more!