With only a few weeks to go until The Water Show Africa Virtual, the organisers have been hard at work to gather the leading minds to share their top tips and strategies. Below is a summary of ten of these experts whom you definitely would be interested to hear from.
But before the introductions, why not get your free pass to the event now. There are only a limited number of tickets available to the virtual event. In the last week over 300 tickets have been claimed for The Water Show Africa. Register for free by clicking here.
Participating speakers at The Water Show Africa
- Katrin Bruebach, director, Urban Water and Sanitation Solutions, 100 Resilient Cities, United Kingdom.
- Peter Prevos, manager of data science, Coliban Water, Australia.
- Lohan Spies, cyber-security technical expert, IXO Foundation, South Africa.
- Dr William Muhairwe, executive director, Global Water Leaders Group, Uganda.
- Tshepiso Maja, water care technologist, Department of Public Works, South Africa.
- Mighty Mohotsi, water quality statistician, Rand Water, South Africa.
- Benson Ajisegiri, head of Water Sector Reform and Public-Private Partnership (PPP) and Federal Ministry of Water Resources, Nigeria.
- Sandile Ngcobo, bulk operations manager, Magalies Water, South Africa.
- Bernard Mutsago, health technical manager, World Vision South Africa.
- Mariette Liefferink, chief executive officer, Federation for a Sustainable Environment, South Africa.
This is just a handful of our more than 80 expert speakers you can learn from for free. See all the speakers that will be at The Water Show Africa here.
This is your free opportunity to get first-hand knowledge on upcoming projects, investment opportunities and innovations across the continent, and meet with the leaders driving them! – Press release, The Water Show Africa