The Water Show Africa team has been hard at work confirming expert speakers every day and building on our premium content. Your free pass gives you access to all of this and so much more!
Here are five keynote speakers you cannot miss:
- Dr Peter Prevos – manager of data science, Coliban Water.
- Dorcas Onyango – director: partnership management, Coca-Cola Africa.
- Rose Alabaster – director: programme development, WEHDI.
- Katrin Bruebach – director: urban water and sanitation solutions, Global Resilient Cities Network.
- Gigi Karmous-Edward – president: water sector, Karmous-Edwards Digital Consulting.
Click here to see all speakers.
Conference channels you cannot miss
Below is a summary of the conference channels that will be available to watch at The Water Show Africa:
- Finance and investment: Investing in water supply and sanitation projects by utilising risk mitigation instruments to bridge the financing gap.
- Desalination and water treatment: Shifting to digital transformation and non-conventional water resources to eliminate scarcity and deliver clean water supply.
- Water in mining: Highlighting the challenges and milestones of water consumption and management in mining.
- Water in agriculture: Water use in agriculture is at the core of any discussion of water and food security. These sessions will help address the challenges and opportunities in water for agriculture.
- Infrastructure development: Discarding of ageing infrastructure and investing in ICT systems to ensure water supply and sanitation, flood protection, as well as drought and water quality management.
There are also tech showcases at The Water Show Africa you cannot miss. We will be streaming short, sharp presentations and interesting case studies designed to help you learn more about the latest water solutions. This unparalleled content also includes ‘how to’ sessions packed with practical knowledge for you to utilise immediately.
Click here to view the agenda. If you cannot attend live you can register anyway since all sessions will be available on demand immediately following their live broadcast. With so much content to cover and connections to be made, why not invite your team? We look forward to receiving your registration. Click here to get your free pass. – Press release, The Water Show Africa