The June 2019 edition of Oilseeds Focus is here and is jampacked with articles focusing on oilseeds research and production. This month’s preface is written by Kellie Becker, managing director of SOILL and he gives his insights into the importance of oils and fats. See the list below for a snapshot of what you can expect from the June 2019 edition of Oilseeds Focus.
Content to look forward to in this edition:
- Nematodes and glyphosate in soya bean production.
- How to distinguish between armyworm pests.
- Seed set and grain fill in sunflowers.
- A simple test to spot root-knot.
- Risk reduction strategies for Sclerotinia.
- Zero tillage and weed dominance.
- Quality control for commercial soya beans.
- Projected protein requirements for animal consumption.
- Global market overview.
- Bad year for local peanut production.
- Trade dispute between China and Canada.
- Amazing benefits of sunflower oil.
- Reducing groundnut aflatoxin exposure.
- Tackling elevated acrylamide levels.
- And much more!