The June 2020 edition of Oilseeds Focus not only gives insight into how the COVID-19 lockdown affects the agricultural industry and the oilseeds industry in specific, but it also contains a host of interesting and scientific articles destined to enrich the reader’s knowledge of this industry.
Content to look forward to in this edition:
- Coronavirus rattles commodity markets.
- Impact of COVID-19 on soya bean markets.
- Sclerotinia in soya beans.
- Photothermal adaptability improvement in soya beans.
- Precision plant breeding and genetic biofortification.
- Benefits of certified seed in soya bean production.
- Chemical control of Sclerotinia.
- Safe production of oilcake for animal feed.
- Soya bean crop quality survey 2018/19.
- Sunflower crop quality survey 2018/19.
To download the current PDF version Oilseeds Focus, click here.