The December 2019 edition of Oilseeds Focus is here and is jampacked with articles focusing on oilseeds research and production. This month’s preface is written by Wandile Sihlobo. See the list below for a snapshot of what you can expect from this edition of Oilseeds Focus.
Content to look forward to in this edition:
- No-till in sunflower production.
- A look at increased soya production in Brazil and the Amazon.
- An overview of the 2019 canola season in the Western Cape.
- Practical sunflower agronomy for improved oil yield and quality.
- Why glyphosate will survive the end of the ‘Roundup Ready revolution’.
- China/-US trade war and soya bean imports.
- Biopesticides and bioherbicide market overview.
- Soya bean oilcake market in the EU.
- Sclerotinia research.
- Silo maintenance and grain insects.
- Latest research update on trans-fat.
- Sunflower planting dates.
- Nutritional profiles for legumes and soya beans.
- Utilisation of groundwater.
- Understanding drought in South Africa.
- And much more!