The September 2019 edition of Oilseeds Focus is here and is jampacked with articles focusing on oilseeds research and production. This month’s preface is written by Zama Xalisa, CEO of the National Agricultural Marketing Council (NAMC). See the list below for a snapshot of what you can expect from this edition of Oilseeds Focus.
Content to look forward to in this edition:
- Avoid Sclerotinia through cultivation practices.
- Importance of soil health for sustainability.
- Developments in drought tolerant oilseeds crops.
- Herbicide technology for the future.
- Risk reduction strategies for Sclerotinia.
- Provincial perspectives on groundnut crop estimates.
- Quality report regarding the 2017/18 sunflower crop.
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution and agriculture.
- And much more!