Cat® S61 , the new flagship smartphone from Cat® phones, was launched in July this year. The successor to the multi award winning Cat S60, it is IP68 and IP69 waterproof, certified dustproof, built to withstand steam and high water pressure, and waterproof up to 3 metres for one hour. It features enhanced FLIR® thermal imaging capability, built-in laser assisted distance measure, and an indoor air quality sensor.
A survey of over 21 000 Cat phone customers worldwide showed that 94% of Cat S60 owners rated the device positively, with 91% likely to buy ‘Cat’ again. The new Cat S61 is the tool to help get any job done and is available in South Africa through all major cellular operators and on www.ruggedphones.co.za
- Leading rugged credentials
- Aluminium reinforced die-cast frame.
- MIL Spec 810G.
- Built to survive repeated drop tests onto concrete from 1,8m.
- Ingress Protection (IP68 &IP69) dustproof, built to withstand steam, high water pressure, and waterproof, tested in water up to 3m deep for one hour.
- Screen protected by the latest Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5.
- FLIR Thermal camera: Lepton
- Increase measurable scene temperature range -20°C to 400°C.
- Enhanced MyFLIR app.
- Improved FLIR MSX image resolution.
- Laser assisted area and distance measure, up to 8m.
- VOC indoor air quality meter and humidity sensor.
- Android™ Oreo (with upgrade to P).
- 2” FHD bright display, optimised for outdoor use.
- Touch screen can be controlled with gloves on or with wet fingers.
- Large 4500mAh capacity battery, QC4.0 compatible.
- 16MP rear camera, 8MP front camera, 4K video.
- 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM (expandable with MicroSD).
- 2GHz Octa-core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 630).
- LTE Cat 13, VoLTE, VoWiFi.
- Enhanced GPS, BT5.0, NFC, dual band WiFi (2.4GHz/5GHz).
- Curated app catalogue for rugged device users.
Find out more about the high-tech features and how to use them:
For more information visit https://catphones.co.za/.