FarmBiz is a unique monthly magazine aimed at agribusinesses and top farmers. Once again enjoy various articles addressing different aspects of agriculture and specifically agribusiness, in the June 2018 issue of Farmbiz. In this edition we focus especially on livestock financing options and considerations.
Look forward to articles on:
- An emotional revolution in agriculture.
- Biofertiliser in the spotlight.
- Insights into the global avo market.
- Global garlic consumption.
- Horticulture in Zimbabwe.
- Quarterly market overview.
- Mohair industry overview.
- The production of Karoo herbs.
- Sustainable development for fisheries and aquaculture.
- Improving yields with vegetable seedlings.
- Switching Africa green, one beneficiary at a time.
- Failed land reform projects: Who should foot the bill?
- Feedback from LAC’s Seil Safari, a new agri highlight.
- And much more!
Keep an eye out for the magazine in selected retail stores or phone Beauty Mthombeni on 064 890 6941 to subscribe to our printed or PDF-version. Or SMS “Subscribe” and your phone number to 064 890 6941 and we will phone you back. FarmBiz is now also available as a digital magazine. Please click here to purchase the digital version of the June edition of FarmBiz.