FarmBiz is a unique monthly magazine aimed at agribusinesses and top producers. Once again enjoy a treasure of knowledge in the May 2018 edition of Farmbiz. In this edition agricultural economists Wessel Lemmer and Peter Worthington put the local agricultural economy in perspective. We also have a look at the local tobacco industry that is under threat.
Look forward to articles on:
- Value chains and competitive advantage.
- An overview of the Agribusiness Confidence Index.
- Grains and oilseeds storage and handling.
- Increasing productivity on a sugarcane farm.
- Intensive farming systems.
- Zimbabwe’s donkey trade.
- Agro-processing and the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
- Integrated pest management of the fall army worm.
- A focus on the Free State potato industry.
- Herbicide résistance.
- Avocado production.
- Equipping communities for environmental stewardship.
Also look forward to an in-depth discussion on South African wheat production as well as the agro-processing of wheat in the FarmLink section. There is also an original Farm fare recipe that ties in with the wheat theme, so you can enjoy the entire farm to fork process in your home kitchen.
Keep an eye out for the magazine in selected retail stores or phone Beauty Mthombeni on 064 890 6941 to subscribe. Or SMS “Subscribe” and your phone number to 064 890 6941 and we will phone you back. FarmBiz is now also available as a digital magazine. Please click here to purchase the digital version of the May edition of FarmBiz.