Friday, August 23, 2019
Home Tags Groundwater

Tag: groundwater

Science supports groundwater management

The oceans contain 97% of the earth’s water and of the remaining 3%, which is freshwater, 2% is locked up in glaciers and the...

The next great water crisis may be under our feet

Karen G. Villholth, a researcher at the CGIAR research programme on Water, Land and Ecosystems recently wrote an opinion piece on the role that...

Experts discuss water woes

The water crisis in Cape Town and the rest of South Africa was recently placed under the magnifying glass when water experts requested a...